| Massage | Hair | Facials | Eye-Lashes | Yoga | Personal Training | Cupping | Jobs |
The UK’s Number ONE Health & Beauty Directory
Masters Of Our Craft
AlleviateMe is the magical gateway to your sacred space. We have created a special place for you to help you connect with your inner zen by linking you to independent professionals and rated agencies in London and surrounding counties. AlleviateMe understand life can be hectic at most times with the fast paced pressures of work, family and just life itself! So we have everything you need ”under one roof”. We have something for EVERYONE so whether your looking to enjoy your pampering session in your own abode or would like to visit a spa you will find something to suit you as we promote mobile services and spas. Massage; incall and outcall mobile massage, male grooming, yoga, personal training, facials, cupping, hair, makeup, eye-lashes extensions, microblading, tattoo removal and job vacancies within the health and beauty industry.
AlleviateMe Locations & Times
We often hear the worst part of a massage or a facial is having to get dressed and leave. With a mobile massage or mobile facial there is no need to break out of your zone! Luxury massage and mobile facials straight to your home, office, hotel room. We are open seven days a week from 9am to 12mid-night. We offer SAME DAY appointments and also EXPRESS appointments reaching you within the hour if desired.
AlleviateMe provide mobile services in London areas and we have expanded further out of London because we know you all need our alleviating hands! We cover airport bookings, Heathrow Airport, Gatwick Airport area London CIty Airport, Amersham, Surrey, Kingston and Essex, Kent Redding. Mobile massages and mobile facial treatments just a simple call away.
AlleviateMe Massage Therapists
AlleviateMe connect you to the UK’s finest mobile masseuses and masseurs in London and surrounding counties. Our site will help you find masseuse or masseur that is right for you. We want to make it easy for you so unlike other directories we do not plaster our site with thousands of therapists instead we have selected the UK’s top 100 male and female massage therapists. We understand the importance of quality over quantity.
AlleviateMe Mobile Massage
A Moment Which Stands Still. The lights are dimmed down, a few candles flicker in the corner, soft beats flow around the room as sweet scents roam the air. You lay before me and submit your mind and body to my touch. I gently drip warm oil against the nude of your back and with my ever so tender hands and I gently spread the warm sensation across your skin. Your thoughts in that moment are captivated by my simple warm touches which immerses your entire body. Very slowly. and gently your mind begins to sync in with the rhythm of the touch and the music you feel. A moment which stands still yet you move with me. Two beings connected through the powerful art of touch because my hands listen to your body.
AlleviateMe offer a selection of invigorating mobile massages which are perfectly suited to each of your individual needs. Our mobile massage sessions have been crafted together carefully to ensure your entire being enters a stage of true relaxation. Your mind is connected to your body and ”it”must be relaxed before focusing on your physical body. Our massage treatments combine various ancient massage techniques in the ultimate personalised therapy. Using essential oils blended from spicey fusions to flower and fruit extracts these rituals will soften, soothe and balance the senses. Massages expertly conducted to ensure all your muscles and cranks are relaxed giving you complete physical and mental well-being. Our mobile massages start from:60-minutes / 90-minutes / 120-minutes / 150-minutes. We do offer longer mobile massage sessions which you can make your request when booking your appointment.
Deep Tissue Massage
Lomi Lomi Massage
Indian Head Massage
Chakra Cleansing Massage
AlleviateMe Mobile Facials
AlleviateMe offer a selection of exquisite luxury mobile facials. Our luxury facials use the top of the range products to ensure you your skin receives utmost quality care.
AlleviateMe mobile facial treatments are conducted by highly skilled therapists. Gone are the days when beauty focus was a ”thing” for women only because our facial treatments are enjoyed by both women AND men alike. Beauty facials are now recognised to be an essential part of routine ! Clear flawless skin is highly desired and you know in order to maintain youthful and quality skin you must ensure your skin is taken care of. And that does not mean invasive procedures. You simply need regular facials and it is that simple!
Our alleviating mobile facials have been formed to deeply cleanse your skin and stimulate the oxygen reach to your skin maximising a youthful appearance by increasing the circulation of the blood under the skin allowing the skin optimal health to facilitate the renewal skin cells.
Our mobile facials decrease waste underneath the skin that can cause puffiness, ruddiness, and fluid accumulation by manipulating the lymphatic system that lies just under the skin. Our facial treatments stimulate and help replenish lost collagen using the most natural and highly effective collagen boosting facial products.
AlleviateMe Corporate Massage
On-site massage is the new way to go! Jobs which require you to be glued to your desk most part of the day/ evening can have adverse affects on your overall performance and health. And today’s day and age a magnitude of time is spent in front of a computer or hunched over a laptop which means those necks, shoulders and spine suffer most. It has been proven that a simple fifteen massage a day can really help increase focus that ”happy feeling” due to the increase of dopamine you experience from a massage. A simple shoulder and neck massage has an incredibly soothing and relaxing affect. On-site massage has become very popular today with more and more people focusing on good health and overall well-being. More and more people are seeking out natural remedies and what is more natural than a massage? NOTHING! On-site massage at work has incredible benefits. So if you want your employees to perform to their highest potential then we highly recommend you get in contact with us to discover the corporate packages we have for you.
AlleviateMe offer on-site corporate massage for offices, HR departments, hotels. We can supply our luxury on-site massage packages to your office as part of a wellbeing event or even as part of a long term wellbeing strategy! Our on-site massage services are available on a day to day basis, weekly or monthly. We even offer yearly contracts with substantial discounts and other amazing benefits designed to fit into any hectic office building. On-site massage can have amazing influence on your workers which ultimately affects the success of the company. On-site massage is an ideal way to keep staff happy and increase productivity within your company. Get in touch to find out more.
AlleviateMe Casino Massage
AlleviateMe provide some of London’s most exquisite on-site masseuses and masseurs in casinos across London. Highly skilled and immaculately presented casino massage therapists are great hosts with exceptional communication skills and are proven incredibly popular among patrons ensuring their experience at your establishment is a memorable one. Casino massage is an amazing way to ensure your clients complete comfort and relaxation to assure a satisfying night. As you know massage increases endorphins which will create an overall happier environment in your casino. Our on-site casino massage can be enjoyed by casino employees also as massage is a great way to decrease stress. Our on-site casino massage massages focuses on the most common areas of stress, the shoulders, head, neck and arms. Repetitive Stress Injuries (RSIs), carpal tunnel syndrome, tendonitis, pain and headaches are all symptoms that our alleviating casino masseuses can help alleviate. Just 15 to 25 minutes can reduce the tension in the joints and provide pain relief. Out alleviating on-site massage can assist as an amazing cost- saver because all your employees will experience overall well-being. So if you actually care about your employees and your casino then incorporating our on-site corporate massage will do wonders for you.
Our casino masseuses are available on a day to day basis, weekly, monthly even yearly, we can create the perfect bespoke package for yourself and your patrons.
To find out more about how an alleviating massage can benefit your casino then please get in touch and we will be happy to discuss further with you, in the meantime you can click HERE for more info.
AlleviateMe Wedding Massage & Pamper
We know how chaotic and stressful preparing for a wedding can be so we have put together the most exquisite pre-wedding pampering session that will completely rejuvenate you leaving you ready to take on your big day feeling ZEN looking beautifully radiant. Our luxury wedding mobile massage package will blow your mind away, release yourself to our alleviating hands and feel and see the change. We can create bespoke wedding pampering packages for you as a solo and also group sessions available too. To read more about our wedding massage packages, please click HERE for more info.
To find out more about how an alleviating massage can benefit your casino then please get in touch and we will be happy to discuss further with you, in the meantine you can click HERE for more info.
Did you know one hour of massage
is as beneficial as seven hours of sleep?…
Amazing Benefits Of Massage
Massage is an ancient practise which has been aiding mankind for many centuries. History dates back thousands of years to ancient cultures that believed in it’s medical benefits. The first written records of massage therapy are found in China and Egypt. 2700 BCE. The first known Chinese text is called “The Yellow Emperor’s Classic Book of Internal Medicine.
For for centuries and many discoveries have been made about the amazing benefits massage has for physical and mental health. And because there are not enough hours in the day a luxury mobile massage can bring the tremendous benefits to you. There are un-told numbers of benefits a massage, below are a few listed.
- Rehabilitation Of Injured Muscles– Deep tissue massage can be an intense treatment for damaged muscles, as it encourages the removal of poisons from the muscles and stretches tight or curved muscle mass. Deep tissue massage can alleviate damages sustained by injuries or surgeries by relaxing the muscles. An highly essential massage particularly among the individuals who are active be it physically or at work.
- Decreases Stress – For those individuals who experience the ill effects of constant anxiety and stress, with the inevitable side effects; such as pressure migraines, rigid shoulders and tight muscles; a deep tissue massage can definitely help. During a massage session you feel those stresses eased and the increase of dopamine will do wonders for your mood.
- Opens Micro circulation – The underestimated power of massage encourages the increase of blood flow to tissues as does active exercise. Massage also opens and dilates the blood vessels by stretching so nutrients can flow/pass through more easily.
- Youthful Skin – Massage is also an amazing and effective massage technique to help stimulate youthful skin. The massage works by increasing blood flow and oxygen to your skin leaving you looking refreshed and radiant.
- Massage For Thicker Hair – Indian Head massage is one of the most natural techniques to help stimulate hair growth promoting that thick full head of hair. Increasing blood flow and oxygen flow promoting nourishment to the scalp and hair follicle.. The massage also helps your hair grow strong from shaft to tip.
- Concentration & Memory Booster – Massage eases down the brain over-load we all experience, brings you into a relaxed state of awareness. Thoughts quieten and awareness is brought to the forefront. Something like, being ”reset”
- Body Detox – Helps clear blockages and in turn stimulation of lymphatic drainage and blood flow to the neck which helps remove waste products from the body. If the mind is cleared the body will follow.
- Pain Prevention – Many don’t know the cause of that returning migraine, headache and back pain is usually caused by tension in the upper back, neck and head. By applying pressure to points on your temple, crown, neck will stimulate the relaxation of muscles and encourage oxygen flow releasing muscles and knots, clearing those blockages to encourage better circulation of the cerebral fluid.
Amazing Benefits of Facials
- Natural Face-LIFT – Facial massage stimulates the production of collagen and blood in the skin. Therefore regular facial sessions will work to tighten and lift your facial muscles. Helping to prevent skin sagging and giving you a more youthful glow. A wonderful holistic alternative to invasive cosmetic treatments.
- Unclogs & Cleanses Pores – Dirt, pollution, oil, dead skin cells and makeup can cause your skin to overload and clog up your pores causing your pores to be visible. Having regular facials can help to decongest your pores creating that flawless look. Regular facials will eradicate those little dots forever and ever!
- Evens Uneven Skin Stone – If your skin has scars from surgeries, wrinkles, or sun spots, a regular regimen of facial treatments help treat pigmentation and can also help even out the uneven colour tones. Regular facials are also excellent for those of you who suffer from blemish or uneven skin tone due to scarring or surgery.
- Natural Collagen Booster – Collagen is the most common group of proteins in the human body, making up the majority of a person’s connective tissue. One of its purposes is to keep skin elastic, making it appear tighter and fuller as the skin’s collagen supply is replenished. This helps to smooth out wrinkles and other fine lines on the skin, particularly on the forehead and lower eyelids.
- Anti-Wrinkle Remedy – Regular facials work as an amazing remedy and prevention for fine lines and wrinkles. Facials are is an excellent form of non-invasive treatment that can work to minimise the effects of sun and environmental damage, acne scars and aging. It is completely safe to use since it does not involve surgery nor do our facials require recuperation time.